PHP Developer opening at Archiweb Design
The PHP developer will be responsible with developing, improving and optimizing the back-end and the front-end programming of complex web applications. This position requires someone who has experience in software development and in working with both Windows and Unix environments.
- Adapt to on the fly specification changes
- Actively help define the roadmap for our applications
- Write high quality code that supports both existing and future functionality
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
PHP/MySQL - advanced level - compulsory
- Visual C - standalone applications - consists an advantage
- Experience managing high volumes of data, optimizing - consists an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good communication abilities - must be able to efficiently communicate and collaborate with co-workers
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, dynamic, adaptable
- Providing relevant examples of projects that meet the above requirements is a plus.
- Fluency in any of the following languages: Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, French
IMPORTANT: Please check your email filters to ensure you receive email from "Dreamstime.com" otherwise our reply might not reach you.