Church of the Rotunda in Salonica, Greece

Close up of the Rotunda, Church of Agios Georgios or (in English) the Rotunda of St. George in Thessaloniki (Salonica), also called Rotonda of Galerius. It was initially built by Galerius in 305 to become his mausoleum. For 1200 years, from the IV to the XVI century, it was used as a christian church. In 1590, Ottmans converted the church into a mosque called the Mosque of Suleyman Hortaji Effendi.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 0
  • 1028
  • 0

Royalty Free Stock Image: Church of the Rotunda in Salonica, Greece

ID 23828406 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

More stock photos from Elenaphoto21's portfolio

More images