Church in Sighisoara city

Saint Joseph Roman-Catholic cathedral, in Sihgisoara. The cathedral was built in 1894, after the demolishment of the Franciscan nuns' monastery and is situated on the North-Eastern side of the city, close to the precinct wall. The structure was built in an eclectic style by the architect Letz, native from Sighisoara.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 2
  • 1056
  • 3

Royalty Free Stock Image: Church in Sighisoara city

ID 5388986 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

More similar stock images of `Church in Sighisoara city`

More images

More stock photos from Emicristea's portfolio

More images