The chapel of St. Barbara in langensteinbach is a chapel ruins. It was built around 1330 by monks of the monastery herrenalb. Mid-15th century, the chapel was a place of pilgrimage, because there was an effigy of St. Barbara, which was supposed to work wonders. In 1556, took the pilgrimage to an end and the band fell apart until the 17th Century, was rebuilt. In 1707 it was damaged during the Spanish Succession War. In 1796 the chapel was used by Napoleon's troops during the first coalition. 1797, the tower of the chapel and in 1903 renovated the entire building. Since 1966, the tower can be used again. 2009, the chapel has been restored.