The museum is located in Meilahti/Helsinki in a beautiful park estate. The villa was President Urho Kekkonens official residence during his period in office between 1956 and 1981. The sauna building and boathouse are on the left. The museum was refurbished in 2012: Decorative motifs of the plastering of the Art Nouveau main building from 1904 were restored. This picture was taken in the summer of 2012.