Preserved Gothic church located in open-air museum of Liptov village Pribylina. In the oldest available written record church dates back to 1288. Church was originally located in Liptovska Mara village and than it was moved to the Pribylina open air-museum. Open-air museum Pribylina shows typical folk architecture of Slovak rural communities and their life-style in the past. This open-air museum of Lipov village is located in Pribylina, Liptov region, northern Slovakia. Museum is opened for public and it is definitely worth a visit.