National History and Archeology Museum from Constanta, Romania and old roman mosaic (blue windows building at right). The museum was inaugurated in 1977, December 25, in the former City Hall of the town. Is has a patrimony with more than 430.000 objects, which shows the settlements profile across the centuries, from the prehistoric era till 1940, attesting facts, events, the portraits of important personalities from Constanta.
The Roman Mosaics (right): A vast complex on three levels once linked the upper town to the harbor. Today, only about a third of the original edifice remains, including more than 9,150 sq ft of colorful mosaics. Built toward the end of the 4th century AD and developed over the centuries, it was the city's commercial centre until the 7th century.