Timisoara Orthodox Cathedral, Romania was build between 1936 and 1946 as a central piece of Victory Square (old Opera Square). Its highest tower has 94m, being the highest building in the city. In this square, Timisoara was claimed to be the first independent city from Romania during the 1989 revolution. HDR image taken at sunset time from the balcony of the Opera House. By Robert Luca.