Last church on the site was a stone church built in 1728 which is in turn replaced a church from the Middle Ages. The walls of the medieval church can possibly be recycled. A porch was added later in the 1700s and in 1797 erected a church tower. 1861-1863 built the present church. The church is located in the Ed in Dals-Ed.