Editorial image. Not to be used in commercial designs and/or advertisements. Click here for terms and conditions.
The lightship Helwick LV14 was built and commissioned by Trinity House in 1953. It was brought to Cardiff Bay in 1993 and restored to create a floating Christian centre and visitor attraction, providing a refreshment area and a venue for exhibitions and meetings.