The Weavers' Bastion (romanian Bastionul Tesatorilor) is today a museum that can be visited on the way up on Tampa Mountain. It is the largest Medieval bastion in Brasov and the best preserved among the seven initial watchtowers built around the city walls. It was first built during 1421-1436 and rebuilt in 1570-1573. Inside the construction there are three main protective corridors. The wooden galleries, unfortunately off limits for visitors, surround a small central square.