Blenduk Church (sometimes spelled Blenduk Church and often pronounced mBlendhuk) is the oldest Christian church in Central Java built by the Dutch community living in the city in 1753, with a hexagonal shape (rectangular eight). The church is actually called GPIB Immanuel Church, at Jl. Letjend. Suprapto 32. Large dome, covered with bronze, and there is a Baroque organ in it. Its architecture is based on the Greek cross. The church was renovated in 1894 by W. Westmaas and H.P.A. de Wilde, who added the two towers in front of this church building. Blenduk name is the nickname of the local community which means \'dome\'. This church today is still used every Sunday. In the vicinity of this church there are also a number of other buildings from the Dutch colonial period.