Outside area that is related to King halls. King halls, whose vaulted roof, has roots dating back to the 1600s. King Hall was built during a 20 year period and was completed in 1669.
They were originally used as barracks for soldiers and it should have been accommodated as many as 450 men in the three vaults. Today are halls used as banqueting.