Poznan TOWN HALL

Poznań's Town Hall was first documented in Latin in 1310 as Domus Consulum. The building was completed in 1300 during the reign of Wacław II Czeski. It was a one-storey building built upon a raised quadrangle. The cellars remain from this period of construction. Renovations were made in the 15th century. The interior was remodeled between 1504-1508.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 2
  • 834
  • 2

Royalty Free Stock Photos: Poznan TOWN HALL

  • Exclusive image
ID 11691728 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

More similar stock images of `Poznan TOWN HALL`

More images

More stock photos from Phonak's portfolio

More images