Reading Power Station

The Reading Power Station is a power station supplying electrical power to the Tel Aviv District in central Israel. It is located in the north-western part of the city at the mouth of the Yarkon River, and was built in 1938 during the British Mandate of Palestine. Reading Power Station is named after Daniel Rufus Isaacs, 1st Marquess of Reading, a chairman of the Israel Electric Corporation.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 0
  • 923
  • 0

Royalty Free Stock Photos: Reading Power Station

ID 11604898 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

More similar stock images of `Reading Power Station`

More images

More stock photos from Guter's portfolio

More images