The Cathedral of Palermo

The Cathedral of Palermo is an architectural complex in Palermo (Sicily, Italy). The church was erected in 1185 by Walter Ophamil, the Anglo-Norman archbishop of Palermo and King William II's minister, on the area of an earlier Byzantine basilica. The present neoclassical appearance dates from the work carried out over the two decades 1781 to 1801, and supervised by Ferdinando Fuga.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 2
  • 355
  • 1

Stock Image: The Cathedral of Palermo

ID 24914711 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

More similar stock images of `The Cathedral of Palermo`

More images

More stock photos from Blunker's portfolio

More images