St. Columbas, Chapel, Canna

The church which the islanders use today is the St Columba\\\'s R.C. church. It was built around 1770, then it became a shop and a Post Office when Robert Thom allowed the Marquess of Bute to build a chapel on Sanday. In 1963 it became a church again. 57° 3\\\' 24.95\\\ N, 6° 30\\\' 10.08\\\ W.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 0
  • 712
  • 0

Stock Image: St. Columbas, Chapel, Canna

ID 25435121 © |

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

More similar stock images of `St. Columbas, Chapel, Canna`

More images