Editorial image. Not to be used in commercial designs and/or advertisements. Click here for terms and conditions.
Localised in Bratislavas old town, Trinitarian Church or Trinity Church, full name Church of Saint John of Matha and Saint Felix of Valois (incorrectly Holy Trinity Church) was built on the place of older Church of St. Michael, which was demolished in 1529. The Trinitarian Order started construction of the church in 1717 and it was sanctified in 1727, although the works in the interior continued to the first half of the 18th century.