Old bastion in Brasov, Romania

Drapers' Bastion (aka Bastionul Postavarilor) was built during 1450-1455 as a protective bastion. Located on the East side of the old citadel, the bastion had three floors. The tower was 12,7 m high while the walls breadth was 2 m. Initially the tower belonged to the Guild of Goldsmiths and was transferred to drapers only in the year 1640.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 2
  • 1201
  • 1

Stock Images: Old bastion in Brasov, Romania

ID 5215124 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

Designers Also Selected These Stock Photos

More stock photos from Emicristea's portfolio

More images