Presidential Palace in Warsaw (Poland) by night. Current building is a classicist version of a construction from 1643. It started its governmental role in 1818 when it became a seat of the Viceroy of the Polish (Congress) Kingdom under Russian occupation. Residence of polish presidents from 1993 until 2010. In the from of the palace stands the monument of Price Jozef Poniatowski on a horse.