Town hall

Poznań's Town Hall was first documented in Latin in 1310 as Domus Consulum. The building was completed in 1300 during the reign of Wacław II Czeski. It was a one-storey building built upon a raised quadrangle. The cellars remain from this period of construction. Renovations were made in the 15th century. The interior was remodeled between 1504-1508.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 3
  • 1040
  • 7

Stock Images: Town hall

  • Exclusive image
ID 3959364 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

Designers Also Selected These Stock Photos

More similar stock images of `Town hall`

More images