Right after the restoration, bathing in the color of the late afternoon sun, stands the Roman Catholic Episcopal Church in Unirii Square of Timisoara, Romania which was build between 1736 and 1773 in Baroque style, after the plans of the Viennese architect Emanuel Fischer. The church has 9 altars, all with statues of high artistic merit and today is one of the biggest tourist attractions of the city. The cathedral’s crypt contains the bones of several bishops of the Cenad diocese. The icon of Saint George in the main shrine dates back to 1754 and is the work of Mihail Unterberger, a Viennese painter. By Mihai-bogdan Lazar.