Drapers  Bastion in Brasov

Drapers' Bastion (aka Bastionul Postavarilor) was built during 1450-1455 as a protective bastion. Located on the East side of the old citadel, the bastion had three floors. The tower was 12,7 m high while the walls breadth was 2 m. Initially the tower belonged to the Guild of Goldsmiths and was transferred to drapers only in the year 1640.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 2
  • 1155
  • 2

Stock Photo: Drapers Bastion in Brasov

ID 5215120 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

Designers Also Selected These Stock Photos

More similar stock images of `Drapers Bastion in Brasov`

More images