The Holy Trinity Church

The Dominican monastery with the Church of the Holy Trinity. The beginnings of the monastery reach back to the year 1222, when Bishop Iwo Odrowaz gave the former parish church to monks invited from Bologna. A relic from this period is a Romanesque refectory. The construction of a new early Gothic church was probably begun after the Tatar raid of 1241.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 2
  • 697
  • 1

Stock Photo: The Holy Trinity Church

ID 9598630 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

Designers Also Selected These Stock Photos

More similar stock images of `The Holy Trinity Church`

More images