St. George Cathedral is the main Greek - Catholik Cathedral in Lviv, the main shrine UGCC. Its territory has long been the residence of the Greek - Catholik Ukrainian Church.
St. George Cathedral was built in 1744-1770 in baroque style. The cathedral was built architects Bernard Meretin and S. Fesinger. The work was completed in 1772 on the facade are statues of Pinzelya; interior is.