Trømborg church is a annex to the church of Eidsberg parish in Østfold, it is situated on the RV22 Rakkestad and Mysen, ca. six kilometers east of Eidsberg church.
On the site of Tromborg church was a small stone church from the Middle Ages, the inner target is set to approx. 10 x 5 meters, but the only photo that exists suggests that it was a little less. In 1732 the west wall was demolished, and the porch was expanded to extend the ship. The church was still too small for a rapidly growing population, and in 1878 was a new wooden church erected south of the old. It was decided to demolish the old church and use the stones to form a wall around the church area.
The christening font from the Middle Ages was transferred to the new church, the altar and pulpit was donated to Folkenborg museum.
The new church is built according to plans by Hjalmar Welhaven, and was restored to its current appearance in 1954-55. It has 300 seats.