Editorial
The Doulton Fountain in Glasgow Editorial Photography

The Doulton Fountain was gifted to the city by Sir Henry Doulton, and first unveiled at the Empire Exhibition held at Kelvingrove Park in 1888. The fountain was then moved to Glasgow Green in 1890.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 2
  • 242
  • 1

Editorial Photography: The Doulton Fountain in Glasgow

ID 30185612 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

More similar stock images

More images