Halifax Minster

Completed in 1438, Halifax minster was formerly known as halifax parish church until 2009. dedicated to st john the baptist it is the central church for halifax in the northern england county of west yorkshire. This photograph is of the Eastern Facade.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 0
  • 102
  • 0

Stock Photography: Halifax Minster

ID 32400552 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

More similar stock images of `Halifax Minster`

More images

More stock photos from Petejeff's portfolio

More images