Novodevichy Convent

The Novodevichy Convent, which was also known In the days of old as the Convent of the Smolensk Icon of Our Lady, was founded by Grand Prince Vasili Ill In 1524.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 2
  • 1597
  • 3

Stock Photography: Novodevichy Convent

ID 26862 © |

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

More similar stock images of `Novodevichy Convent`

More images

More stock photos from Barsik's portfolio

More images