St.James s Palace

St.James's Palace was commissioned by Henry VIII and built on the site of a former leper hospital dedicated to St.James The Less, which was disbanded in 1532.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 3
  • 966
  • 8

Stock Photography: St.James s Palace

ID 8565582 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from United States.

More stock photos from Tonybaggett's portfolio

More images