Editorial image. Not to be used in commercial designs and/or advertisements. Click here for terms and conditions.
Originally known as the Place Royale, the Place des Vosges was built by Henri IV from 1605 to 1612. This place is Considered by many one of the most beautiful squares in the world. Many historical events are linked with this square and among the personalities who inhabited the houses around, the Richelieu Cardinal and Victor Hugo are counted.