Center of the old town of Brasov City (Transilvania, Romania).
The Council Square (Piata Sfatului) is the heart of the old medieval Brasov. Lined with beautiful red-roofed merchant houses, the square is one of the finest in the country. In the center of the square lies the Council House, built in 1420. The building used to serve as Brasov's city hall; today it houses Brasov's Historical Museum. By Emicristea.