You have to login first in order to be able to post messages.
Click here to login or register if you are a new user.

Celtic knot and flame border, needed please.

Showing posts 1 - 20 of 32
Page:
1
 2 >
 of 2
Sugarfree111
Hi, Im looking for a specific image/images on a black background.

a soft flame border either side of a black background, with a dark gold celtic knot in the centre
OR
a black background with the flames either side
and a black background with a dark gold celtic knot.

I have seen some decorative flame borders online but I need the image to be royalty free.

Thank you.
Edited: 01/28/2014, 14:47:03 PM
TMarchev
Edited by admin: if you have images that fit the requirement please link them in your post.
Edited: 01/28/2014, 08:08:29 AM by Admin
Igordabari
Could these be of any use?

 Fire background frame   Fire black frame background 
7d + lenses: Canon EF-S 15-85mm/3.5-5.6 IS USM & EF 100mm/2.8 USM Mac...
Posted: 01/28/2014, 08:21:16 AM
Therealdarla
Any particular kind of knot? Labryinth, trefoil, quad?

I can whip that out for you, but it will take about a week for it to get approved and online.
Nikon D70, standard lens
Posted: 01/28/2014, 09:07:14 AM
Igordabari

Originally posted by Therealdarla:
Quoted Message: ...but it will take about a week for it to get approved and online.


You could write to support (there is special subject just for this case) saying that the images have been made by special request of buyer. Then they will be reviewed very fast - I have an experience.

Hope it helps.
7d + lenses: Canon EF-S 15-85mm/3.5-5.6 IS USM & EF 100mm/2.8 USM Mac...
Posted: 01/28/2014, 10:20:33 AM
Sugarfree111

Originally posted by Therealdarla:
Quoted Message: Any particular kind of knot? Labryinth, trefoil, quad?I can whip that out for you, but it will take about a week for it to get approved and online.



I was thinking more along the lines of quad/mystic something intricate, the colour must be old gold (I would really prefer a photograph rather than illustration) but I am more than open to suggestion. the flames need to be soft and yellowy rather than fierce and orange. sorry to sound so picky but it is an image that I have in my head.

Thanks
Posted: 01/28/2014, 13:06:38 PM
Red
If you want more views for this request change the title of your post to say what you are looking for instead of putting in a general title. You might attract the attention of someone checking the requests area who will have something closer to what you are looking for. Just a suggestion.
Posted: 01/28/2014, 13:23:36 PM
Sugarfree111

Originally posted by Red:
Quoted Message: If you want more views for this request change the title of your post to say what you are looking for instead of putting in a general title. You might attract the attention of someone checking the requests area who will have something closer to what you are looking for. Just a suggestion.



okay...thanks for the advice
Posted: 01/28/2014, 14:37:25 PM
Enigmacypher
Okay, these are a bit different than what you asked for, but I'm curious to see how close they are. Let us know what you do and don't like about these:

   Abstract sun   

   Sparkler flower   


As far as Celtic knots go, are any of these close to what you want color and style wise? The backgrounds are white, but you could probably change these to black pretty easily.

   Celtic Trefoil Knot   
   Vintage ornaments. Celtic knots   

Thanks.
Posted: 01/28/2014, 16:05:40 PM
Sugarfree111

Originally posted by Enigmacypher:
Quoted Message: Okay, these are a bit different than what you asked for, but I`m curious to see how close they are. Let us know what you do and don`t like about these:   Abstract sun      Sparkler flower   As far as Celtic knots go, are any of these close to what you want color and style wise? The backgrounds are white, but you could probably change these to black pretty easily.   Celtic Trefoil Knot      Vintage ornaments. Celtic knots   Thanks.


'Hi, although these are very creative, unfortunately they are not what I am specifically looking for. The description in the first post is exactly the image that I requested.


Thanks anyway, still very much appreciated.
Posted: 01/30/2014, 02:57:47 AM
Sugarfree111
6888877
hopefully this link has worked, as it is the type of flame I am looking for
Posted: 01/30/2014, 11:17:22 AM
Red
   Fire flames frame   
Posted: 01/30/2014, 12:17:32 PM
Sugarfree111

Originally posted by Red:
Quoted Message:    Fire flames frame   


Thank you Red x
Posted: 01/30/2014, 17:15:07 PM
Sugarfree111

Originally posted by Therealdarla:
Quoted Message: Any particular kind of knot? Labryinth, trefoil, quad?I can whip that out for you, but it will take about a week for it to get approved and online.


Hi, I was just wondering if there has been any progress with regards to the image?
Posted: 02/04/2014, 15:48:54 PM
Chanevy
Did you find the flame? I saw you were posting elsewhere for the knot. I have an idea for a photo of the knot, but haven't had time to play with it yet.
EF 28-105 Canon EF 50 prime f1.8 Sigma EX 17-35 Sigma EX 10 prime ...
Posted: 02/04/2014, 18:06:44 PM
Sugarfree111

Originally posted by Chanevy:
Quoted Message: Did you find the flame? I saw you were posting elsewhere for the knot. I have an idea for a photo of the knot, but haven`t had time to play with it yet.


no I haven't found anything as yet. I have viewed some dark/old gold mystic/Labynth knots, which could be suitable, but the whole image needs to be on a completely black background; as though the knot is floating, and the background is visible through the spaces between the twists. The flames need to be almost two columns at either side, as the finished project will be 6X9"
I have seen an image that I like and is described as 'abstract flame border' but unfortunately it wasn't on Dreamstime, I also asked for permission to post up a 'mock up' of the image that I'm looking for as a reference, but unfortunately it wasn't possible.

I look forward to hearing from you,
thank you for your help.
Posted: 02/05/2014, 02:37:42 AM
Chanevy
OK, I will have to rethink. Thank you for the information. The idea I had in mind would not have the space between the twists to allow it to work for your idea, it would be more of a solid knot because the object I would use is pretty tightly put together. If I am able to come up with something suitable, I will post it here for you.
EF 28-105 Canon EF 50 prime f1.8 Sigma EX 17-35 Sigma EX 10 prime ...
Posted: 02/05/2014, 08:22:07 AM
Sugarfree111

Originally posted by Chanevy:
Quoted Message: OK, I will have to rethink. Thank you for the information. The idea I had in mind would not have the space between the twists to allow it to work for your idea, it would be more of a solid knot because the object I would use is pretty tightly put together. If I am able to come up with something suitable, I will post it here for you.


if you already have an image I would be more that happy to view it if that is possible, than I can let you know whether it works with the image I have in mind
or not.

Posted: 02/05/2014, 14:00:53 PM
Chanevy
I haven't taken it yet. If I come up with something I will post ASAP. It has been crazy at my day job lately, so I am spending limited time with my photography. What kind of time frame are you looking at?
EF 28-105 Canon EF 50 prime f1.8 Sigma EX 17-35 Sigma EX 10 prime ...
Edited: 02/05/2014, 15:17:56 PM
Sugarfree111

Originally posted by Chanevy:
Quoted Message: I haven`t taken it yet. If I come up with something I will post ASAP. It has been crazy at my day job lately, so I am spending limited time with my photography. What kind of time frame are you looking at?


ASAP. but obviously, I understand your dilemma and I appreciate your help, I will keep checking the posts for your update.
Thanks once again.
Posted: 02/06/2014, 04:21:51 AM
Showing posts 1 - 20 of 32 Page:
1
 2 >
 of 2