“Green Building” or sustainable buildings are used in construction industry, interior design, maintenance more and more and aspire to improve various objectives such as: energy efficiency, water efficiency, indoor air quality, local sourcing, and so forth. Each designer/architect and any engineers and/or builders involved in this process need to develop a good plan that clearly outlines their design criteria. But first and foremost these companies need to advertise, create sparkling websites, catalogs using simple and descriptive images. Images used in proposals helping to impress potential clients with professional bid proposals. And digital photos provide a fast, easy way to explain how to save energy.
Photo credits: Roza.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings