“Green Building” or sustainable buildings are used in construction industry, interior design, maintenance more and more and aspire to improve various objectives such as: energy efficiency, water efficiency, indoor air quality, local sourcing, and so forth. Each designer/architect and any engineers and/or builders involved in this process need to develop a good plan that clearly outlines their design criteria. But first and foremost these companies need to advertise, create sparkling websites, catalogs using simple and descriptive images. Images used in proposals helping to impress potential clients with professional bid proposals. And digital photos provide a fast, easy way to explain how to save energy.
Photo credits: Roza.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People