“Green Building” or sustainable buildings are used in construction industry, interior design, maintenance more and more and aspire to improve various objectives such as: energy efficiency, water efficiency, indoor air quality, local sourcing, and so forth. Each designer/architect and any engineers and/or builders involved in this process need to develop a good plan that clearly outlines their design criteria. But first and foremost these companies need to advertise, create sparkling websites, catalogs using simple and descriptive images. Images used in proposals helping to impress potential clients with professional bid proposals. And digital photos provide a fast, easy way to explain how to save energy.
Photo credits: Roza.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller