1 0 0 0 ! ! !
Great!Today my thousandt image is online!!! :D
I'm so proud! :D
I can't realize that I have really a ONE THOUSAND image portfolio.
I had in my mind a retro image of a young lazy boy relaxing under a tree.
So I paint it with watercolors mixed with coffee. :)
Yes, a ristretto coffee!
A ristetto coffee is a very short shot of espresso (italian) coffee and is very good to paint using it as a normal watercolor if you need a good sepia painting.
This gives an interesting retro effect to the image.
... and a good coffee for all of you! :)
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget