1 0 0 0 ! ! !
Great!Today my thousandt image is online!!! :D
I'm so proud! :D
I can't realize that I have really a ONE THOUSAND image portfolio.
I had in my mind a retro image of a young lazy boy relaxing under a tree.
So I paint it with watercolors mixed with coffee. :)
Yes, a ristretto coffee!
A ristetto coffee is a very short shot of espresso (italian) coffee and is very good to paint using it as a normal watercolor if you need a good sepia painting.
This gives an interesting retro effect to the image.
... and a good coffee for all of you! :)
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!