1 0 0 0 ! ! !
Great!Today my thousandt image is online!!! :D
I'm so proud! :D
I can't realize that I have really a ONE THOUSAND image portfolio.
I had in my mind a retro image of a young lazy boy relaxing under a tree.
So I paint it with watercolors mixed with coffee. :)
Yes, a ristretto coffee!
A ristetto coffee is a very short shot of espresso (italian) coffee and is very good to paint using it as a normal watercolor if you need a good sepia painting.
This gives an interesting retro effect to the image.
... and a good coffee for all of you! :)
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.