1 0 0 0 ! ! !
Great!Today my thousandt image is online!!! :D
I'm so proud! :D
I can't realize that I have really a ONE THOUSAND image portfolio.
I had in my mind a retro image of a young lazy boy relaxing under a tree.
So I paint it with watercolors mixed with coffee. :)
Yes, a ristretto coffee!
A ristetto coffee is a very short shot of espresso (italian) coffee and is very good to paint using it as a normal watercolor if you need a good sepia painting.
This gives an interesting retro effect to the image.
... and a good coffee for all of you! :)
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop