1 0 0 0 ! ! !
Great!Today my thousandt image is online!!! :D
I'm so proud! :D
I can't realize that I have really a ONE THOUSAND image portfolio.
I had in my mind a retro image of a young lazy boy relaxing under a tree.
So I paint it with watercolors mixed with coffee. :)
Yes, a ristretto coffee!
A ristetto coffee is a very short shot of espresso (italian) coffee and is very good to paint using it as a normal watercolor if you need a good sepia painting.
This gives an interesting retro effect to the image.
... and a good coffee for all of you! :)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden