1,000-hand gan-yin, goddess of mercy in Buddhism.
Ancient statue of the gan-yin (Avalokite svara) with thousands of hands in Sichuan province, China. It is goddess of mercy in Buddhism. Below is the burning joss sticks by buddhism believers.
With 21 young deaf-mute performers, the dance featured the 1,000-hand gan-yin, goddess of mercy in Buddhism. It required all the dancers to perform in sync as one being in rhythm with the music. Without the ability to hear or speak, these dancers achieved the feat through signs.
Photo credits: Yunxiang987.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America