1,000-hand gan-yin, goddess of mercy in Buddhism.
Ancient statue of the gan-yin (Avalokite svara) with thousands of hands in Sichuan province, China. It is goddess of mercy in Buddhism. Below is the burning joss sticks by buddhism believers.
With 21 young deaf-mute performers, the dance featured the 1,000-hand gan-yin, goddess of mercy in Buddhism. It required all the dancers to perform in sync as one being in rhythm with the music. Without the ability to hear or speak, these dancers achieved the feat through signs.
Photo credits: Yunxiang987.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars