1,000-hand gan-yin, goddess of mercy in Buddhism.
Ancient statue of the gan-yin (Avalokite svara) with thousands of hands in Sichuan province, China. It is goddess of mercy in Buddhism. Below is the burning joss sticks by buddhism believers.
With 21 young deaf-mute performers, the dance featured the 1,000-hand gan-yin, goddess of mercy in Buddhism. It required all the dancers to perform in sync as one being in rhythm with the music. Without the ability to hear or speak, these dancers achieved the feat through signs.
Photo credits: Yunxiang987.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget