Working on over 5,000 images of his 10,000+ portfolio on Dreamstime inspired me to give a try with my rarely-used illustration skills. I admit, I'm not a great cartoonist. However, I just accept myself for what I am and try to make fun and interesting cartoons. I think I've have greatly improved over the years. I've even written and illustrated two children's books (a courageous feat that would never have been done had I not ventured into microstock illustration).
Dreamstime is a tough site on which to get approvals. Yet, I've noticed that over the years, that has improved. Most likely it is because I have gotten better with my skills and understanding what they need for buyers. It's been a tough road. I hope to have portfolio as large as Creatista. That would be grand!
Photo credits: Eric Basir.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava