Working on over 5,000 images of his 10,000+ portfolio on Dreamstime inspired me to give a try with my rarely-used illustration skills. I admit, I'm not a great cartoonist. However, I just accept myself for what I am and try to make fun and interesting cartoons. I think I've have greatly improved over the years. I've even written and illustrated two children's books (a courageous feat that would never have been done had I not ventured into microstock illustration).
Dreamstime is a tough site on which to get approvals. Yet, I've noticed that over the years, that has improved. Most likely it is because I have gotten better with my skills and understanding what they need for buyers. It's been a tough road. I hope to have portfolio as large as Creatista. That would be grand!
Photo credits: Eric Basir.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China