April 22, 2009- April 22, 2010 .
I am celebrating 1 year since I am working with Dreamstime. I started in full crisis: photo sessions, photo lessons, new partners, new team. This was my area. It's true that I was doing professional photography since 2004. But not microstock.
It wasn’t easy, but many times Dreamstime offered me a lot of good moments: new levels, accepted photos, sales, a wonderful community,
I should mention that sometimes when I was playing, the internet blocked the game (I don’t know: my connection could be the problem). But it still remains a pleasure for me to play on line the DT game:
I am working with professional models, but I am working with amateurs too.
After each photo session, even after a few weeks all the people confessed me that they want to repeat another photo shooting. It’s a great satisfaction for me and for them too. Some of my models had analyzed every photo of them, and also other photos from the same area. So, we are talking, we are communicating and we are creating new images.
Critiques and appreciations are always welcomed.
Time still remains a key value. Because in time I discovered that every moment is precious, every professional moment, every family moment or a life moment.
What could be more valuable that a life moment.
I thank you to all Dreamstime community and I have the
Happy Earth Day!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France