1 month.....1 agency
In just 1 month , I will downsize to only 1 microstock agency, Dreamstime.
I have submitted over the past 2 1/2 years to approximately 8 different agencies and somehow always begin with Dreamstime when I start to upload new images.
I began my process about a month ago by downsizing to 3 different agencies, each with their own unique portfolio. I have since deleted the one with the next largest amount of images and will soon have the last of them closed.
In narrowing down what I want to do with my computer time, I have decided this is best. This will allow me to be more productive and build my portfolio to a larger extent. I can have all exclusive images and provide my models with the knowledge that they are safe with one agency.
Also , designers looking for exclusive images can browse my portfolio and know this is the only agency where they are available.
Photo credits: Stepanov.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy