1 month.....1 agency
In just 1 month , I will downsize to only 1 microstock agency, Dreamstime.
I have submitted over the past 2 1/2 years to approximately 8 different agencies and somehow always begin with Dreamstime when I start to upload new images.
I began my process about a month ago by downsizing to 3 different agencies, each with their own unique portfolio. I have since deleted the one with the next largest amount of images and will soon have the last of them closed.
In narrowing down what I want to do with my computer time, I have decided this is best. This will allow me to be more productive and build my portfolio to a larger extent. I can have all exclusive images and provide my models with the knowledge that they are safe with one agency.
Also , designers looking for exclusive images can browse my portfolio and know this is the only agency where they are available.
Photo credits: Stepanov.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road