1 month.....1 agency
In just 1 month , I will downsize to only 1 microstock agency, Dreamstime.
I have submitted over the past 2 1/2 years to approximately 8 different agencies and somehow always begin with Dreamstime when I start to upload new images.
I began my process about a month ago by downsizing to 3 different agencies, each with their own unique portfolio. I have since deleted the one with the next largest amount of images and will soon have the last of them closed.
In narrowing down what I want to do with my computer time, I have decided this is best. This will allow me to be more productive and build my portfolio to a larger extent. I can have all exclusive images and provide my models with the knowledge that they are safe with one agency.
Also , designers looking for exclusive images can browse my portfolio and know this is the only agency where they are available.
Photo credits: Stepanov.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images