1 month.....1 agency
In just 1 month , I will downsize to only 1 microstock agency, Dreamstime.
I have submitted over the past 2 1/2 years to approximately 8 different agencies and somehow always begin with Dreamstime when I start to upload new images.
I began my process about a month ago by downsizing to 3 different agencies, each with their own unique portfolio. I have since deleted the one with the next largest amount of images and will soon have the last of them closed.
In narrowing down what I want to do with my computer time, I have decided this is best. This will allow me to be more productive and build my portfolio to a larger extent. I can have all exclusive images and provide my models with the knowledge that they are safe with one agency.
Also , designers looking for exclusive images can browse my portfolio and know this is the only agency where they are available.
Photo credits: Stepanov.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience