1 month and 1 week = 50 approved and 3 sales
I am not a professional photographer and all my uploaded photos were made about 2 years ago. That time I didn’t know anything about stock photography, DT and this great opportunity))) Of course, these pictures I made for myself (about 100 refused))). And only after 1 month with DT I understand what they want, moreover I start thinking about uploading Editorial photos.
Wish well all of you!
Photo credits: Sergiy Palamarchuk.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips