10.000 Sales and My Story
It all started in July 18th 2005, my interest in photography
I moved to Sao Paulo and did a photography course, but didn't know what to do with what I
It took some months for the first sell to happen,
I decided to keep uploading, I had 156 images by the end of 2005, next year I uploaded 656 images.
By the end of 2008 I upgraded to a 40D with an L grade lens!
Then it hit me bad, my rejection ratio was awful and DT decided to do some constraints, it got so bad eventually I could only upload 4 images per week. I was moving so slow I thought I would give up.
2011 is my best year so far, I upgraded to a full frame camera! The image that was the 10.000th sale was uploaded last year and already has 32 downloads,
Well, I hope you are all doing well, and hope you all are having fun at the same time. What I can tell you is that I never lost the passion (hope I will never will), never stopped trying to learn something new, and never stopped interacting with others in the forums.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?