In 10 Days .......
I will be traveling to .... Paris, France. Ooo, la la .... As a matter of fact, this will be my first ever visit to Europe. This adventure is so very exciting because I will be able to expand my photographic pallate and fill my collection with images from the land of Love. In hopes of capturing memorable images, my lens cap will always be off and my finger on the trigger. Of coarse, I will be armed with the latest and greatest digital hardware, but as everyone knows, there is never any guarantees in life. But that being said, there should be no excuse but to capture the most perfect of pefect images. Yes it is true, I will be a tourist through and through, but in fact, loving every second of this experience. Crepes, croissants, and le' creme... here I come.
What will be in my camera bag:
5dMK2 Body & 7d Body
16 -35mm L, 70 -200mm L, 24-70mm L, 17mm TS-E L
4 64gig CF
Thinktank "International" rollaway bag for Transport in airports.
Shootsac bag for Daily excursions.
I will be keeping an eye out for other DT members during my stay .......
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People