10 DT photographers that inspired me (positively)
So Glad that I am one of DT photographers. On DT you can find a lot of great photos, illustrations or event computer generated images.
They are all greats.
I love simplicity, cleanest photos or illustrations, and here are my top 10 list of photographer that inspired me to create great photos/illustrations/computer generated images:
He is a Dreamstime.com Agency, that is true. But his photo collections are shows of the best quality. And I like his images very much.
His huge collections of photo portfolio really amazed for me. 100% Portfolio exposure is another proof of his expertise.
This is what I call amazing sales, look at the over 20000 sales he made
Iceberg, snow and Penguin, well it's all about cool territory. You can see Arctic through his camera.
I love his models photo collections, it's very expressive and fresh looking.
Another WOW sales, more than 35000 sales, and 70% Portfolio exposure? This dude got everything I have ever dreamed of.
Actually his website promotographer.com is very good, to help others DT photographers sell their photos.
well... i just like his style ;) very much
Objects, macro, nature, architecture, abstract, people, digital art, graphic design and rendering works, very skillful person.
His skyscraper images are very clear and fantastic.
And how about you? Any inspiring photographer should I add here?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa