10 photogaraphy tips
Photography is passion, love everything for me, I keep on studying about it and here are some tips which I want to share with all my friends.........
2. Move about, climb up, crouch down. Just standing there with your zoom lens only gives you the boring angles.
5. With people don't shoot them with the light in their eyes. They frown and they look ugly.
6. Use props or shoot people occupied with something. It takes a professional model to just pose there and not look awkward.
8. It might sound strange, but overcast days are great for photography. Clouds diffuse the light and spread it out evenly. Less shadow, so less form, but easier to get overall good lighting. After the rain it's usually even better, with a clearer atmosphere.
10. In most cases, avoid centering things. Think of an imaginary tic-tac-toe grid in the frame and try to separate areas in thirds (tic-tac-toe lines) and put subjects off-center (tic-tac-toe squares) One third from right, one third from top is the location that gets the most immediate attention - this is a psychological thing (think about where the face of the newscaster is in the evening news on tv)
Photo credits: Picfest.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step