10 photogaraphy tips
Photography is passion, love everything for me, I keep on studying about it and here are some tips which I want to share with all my friends.........
2. Move about, climb up, crouch down. Just standing there with your zoom lens only gives you the boring angles.
5. With people don't shoot them with the light in their eyes. They frown and they look ugly.
6. Use props or shoot people occupied with something. It takes a professional model to just pose there and not look awkward.
8. It might sound strange, but overcast days are great for photography. Clouds diffuse the light and spread it out evenly. Less shadow, so less form, but easier to get overall good lighting. After the rain it's usually even better, with a clearer atmosphere.
10. In most cases, avoid centering things. Think of an imaginary tic-tac-toe grid in the frame and try to separate areas in thirds (tic-tac-toe lines) and put subjects off-center (tic-tac-toe squares) One third from right, one third from top is the location that gets the most immediate attention - this is a psychological thing (think about where the face of the newscaster is in the evening news on tv)
Photo credits: Picfest.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!