$ 100.00 Payment
Yesss, I finally meet the $100 minimum for payment as of this morning.
Remember me, a couple of weeks ago i was asking (ahem, ok panhandling) people to buy from me so i can make the $2.91 I needed to reach the payout amt.
Well i finally made it.
Thanks’ to all the buyers who bought my photos, the people who responded with encouraging words in my last post and of course Dreamtime for allowing me to be a part of the microstock world.
Here is the pic that put me over the top, a boring pic but a lvl 2
and a few more
Photo credits: Zenpix.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images