I'm really pleased today as I have reached 100 uploads - obviously there is so much more I want to achieve on Dreamstime (especially more downloads!!) but I feel that it is a milestone reached.
I have learnt so much since joining two months ago, especially from the comments received when a photograph is rejected. I find it really useful to get this feedback on why an image is not good enough and it steers me in a better direction in terms of what images I upload for stock. Hopefully in the future I will have less and less rejected and will be more confident in my uploads.
This is my 100th upload, hope you like it:
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.