I'm really pleased today as I have reached 100 uploads - obviously there is so much more I want to achieve on Dreamstime (especially more downloads!!) but I feel that it is a milestone reached.
I have learnt so much since joining two months ago, especially from the comments received when a photograph is rejected. I find it really useful to get this feedback on why an image is not good enough and it steers me in a better direction in terms of what images I upload for stock. Hopefully in the future I will have less and less rejected and will be more confident in my uploads.
This is my 100th upload, hope you like it:
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe