I'm really pleased today as I have reached 100 uploads - obviously there is so much more I want to achieve on Dreamstime (especially more downloads!!) but I feel that it is a milestone reached.
I have learnt so much since joining two months ago, especially from the comments received when a photograph is rejected. I find it really useful to get this feedback on why an image is not good enough and it steers me in a better direction in terms of what images I upload for stock. Hopefully in the future I will have less and less rejected and will be more confident in my uploads.
This is my 100th upload, hope you like it:
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs