This thing means that i was able to take a lot of pictures and that i am trying to find the time to edit and upload them,
Travel photography is still my main focus (still have to learn too much to shoot other kind of subjects), but i am trying to differentiate a bit my portfolio.
Sales are still slow, but they are slightly improving on a monthly base and one thing i notices, as a difference from last year, is that new pics are selling instead than just the back catalogue. The pics which are working
Before travelling to Spain i spent some time looking at what
Try to shoot famous spots in well known compos, but try to be different or to look for new places (not sure that i was able to achieve this, actually :P).
This is surely no news to the veterans, but maybe newcomers like me will appreciate it :)
Photo credits: Antonio Jodice.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.