This thing means that i was able to take a lot of pictures and that i am trying to find the time to edit and upload them,
Travel photography is still my main focus (still have to learn too much to shoot other kind of subjects), but i am trying to differentiate a bit my portfolio.
Sales are still slow, but they are slightly improving on a monthly base and one thing i notices, as a difference from last year, is that new pics are selling instead than just the back catalogue. The pics which are working
Before travelling to Spain i spent some time looking at what
Try to shoot famous spots in well known compos, but try to be different or to look for new places (not sure that i was able to achieve this, actually :P).
This is surely no news to the veterans, but maybe newcomers like me will appreciate it :)
Photo credits: Antonio Jodice.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images