First of all, sorry for my bad english :)
I am on DT since 2009, but I had only 30 images online for 2 years.
I earned very small money and 2 month ago I decided to be more active on the site so I became excluse . I've uploaded several images, mostly about dogs, sharpeis.
Now I have 109 imagees online, had 33 total sales. Last 2 sales (P-EL sales) doubled my earnings and now I have 97,44$. I am very happy with it.
What do you think, is it possible to be successful with mainly dog photos with sharpeis?
I try to make diffrent type of pictures but I have a very simple equipment, yet :o)
Thank your answers,
Photo credits: Sóti Rita.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite