100 and counting
Well I made it to 100 images online. I have been doing this now for two months and I continue to learn.
This was number 100.
I have made a commitment to this and intend to stick it out for a full year and then decide if I will continue to do stock. I do enjoy the challenge.
Any feedback on my portfolio would be nice if you have time.
Thank you to everyone for their support and encouragement .
Photo credits: James Mcquarrie.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles