100 and counting
Well I made it to 100 images online. I have been doing this now for two months and I continue to learn.
This was number 100.
I have made a commitment to this and intend to stick it out for a full year and then decide if I will continue to do stock. I do enjoy the challenge.
Any feedback on my portfolio would be nice if you have time.
Thank you to everyone for their support and encouragement .
Photo credits: James Mcquarrie.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road