100 and counting
Well I made it to 100 images online. I have been doing this now for two months and I continue to learn.
This was number 100.
I have made a commitment to this and intend to stick it out for a full year and then decide if I will continue to do stock. I do enjoy the challenge.
Any feedback on my portfolio would be nice if you have time.
Thank you to everyone for their support and encouragement .
Photo credits: James Mcquarrie.
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - What is exposure?
- Taking Stock: Designing Calendars (part 2)
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures