100 and counting
Well I made it to 100 images online. I have been doing this now for two months and I continue to learn.
This was number 100.
I have made a commitment to this and intend to stick it out for a full year and then decide if I will continue to do stock. I do enjoy the challenge.
Any feedback on my portfolio would be nice if you have time.
Thank you to everyone for their support and encouragement .
Photo credits: James Mcquarrie.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite