100 downloads and else - Dreamstime
16 months, 342 pictures uploaded, 100 downloads, 51 dollars gained. It is not a great score, I still insist doing it.
egg, egg, eggs..., that's the result I have to met most of the days. If my pictures are not so popular, I must ask why.
As an total amateur, I should love to take pictures, to choose the topic I like. But by and by, there is a little change, I realize have only thought for microstock, I no longer to take pictures, I make them. So, I decide to divide myself in two, one is for myself, I take pictures I like, and the other is for money, if the market need them. So, it make me comfortable, I can sleep well. Don't think about too much money if you just an amateur. If your picture cannot move yourself, it cannot move the buyer.
Photo credits: Photoexpress.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone